Wednesday 10 August 2016

First Steps

As cliche as it sounds, every journey begins with those daunting first steps. A hike along the PCT has been a dream and goal of mine for two years and during that time, the objective, itinerary, and gear list, has been endlessly revised. But now I'm on my way!

With this Milesmiles blog I'm hoping to provide updates to friends and family about how things are going, and where I'm at along the trail. Whenever I have wifi I'll try to post some quick entries about all the interesting stuff you'll be dying to hear about like: What songs I have stuck in my head, what snack concoctions I'm enjoying, the number and severity of the blisters on my feet, daily mileage, and of course images of the landscapes and characters I meet along the way.

Here's to many miles!








1 comment:

  1. Snacks, blisters, music, photos and pondering sa long the way will be perfect! You are being watched....in a good way! Lots of pics please! Xo

    ReplyDelete